Candidates must be experienced with analyzing and adjusting construction schedules/ Gantt chart. Also must have experience in Microsoft Office and Outlook. Must have knowledge of materials, methods, and the equipment involved in the excavation and construction of highways, roads, infrastructure, concrete foundations etc. Applicants will need to have understanding of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources. Must be capable of monitoring and assessing your performance as well as other individuals and sub-contractors to make improvements or take corrective action. Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction and a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
- Prepare and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with owners, engineers, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates and progress and cost tracking reports.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and customers.
- Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the construction of projects.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction sites.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
Please contact us at right and tell us about your abilities. All inquiries will be held in strictest confidence. If confidentiality is an issue, you may also email jobs@sweeneyexcavation directly.
9 Corporate Ridge Rd
Hamden, CT 06514